[sword-devel] CrossWire News ain't that new!

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:50:04 MST 2012

Peter,

Project members don't just need an account - they may also need help on the
nitty gritty of implementing a news feed that works OK on our server.  How
about adding a wiki page to describe exactly how to?

They may have considerable expertise on programming for each project in
whatever language, but the way our news page actually works could be quite
opaque even to them. That this is so might be yet another excuse for why
there are so few news updates.

David