[sword-devel] proposed patch: adding n=X marker content to footnotes and xrefs

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:15:31 MST 2012

I'd suggest that it should be consistent.  When one references a
footnote in a printed work, it is common to reference the page and
bookmark number.  If (or more accurately because) we don't have a
consistent marker for each footnote between front-ends, we lose the
common "language" to reference footnotes between front-ends.

My $0.02
Brian