[sword-devel] Native Client - NaCL and Pepper

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 20 07:15:23 MST 2012

Hi Stephan,

I believe I downloaded the development kit a while back, but never
pursued it farther. Greg Hellings had a helpful comment in an
HTML5/Javascript thread back at the end of March:

http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2012-March/037542.html

Here, he notes that data storage is typically limited to 5MB per unique
site.  This would be a problem for such an implementation.  Per Google,
Pepper has access to the same datastore as Javascript.  Not sure if that
means that it has the same size limits or not.

Let us know if you have any success!

Troy