[sword-devel] Kindle/Nook Format

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 12:49:03 MST 2012

I also apologize to PVK if somehow my request has turned into an impersonation of Peter.

I'll respond to Andrew offlist about epub/mobi formats, but someone with specifics on licenses should inform him about redistributing some of the copyrighted texts that his posting implies.  In short, Andrew, Crosswire has permission to distribute many of the text they do, but that permission is not transferrable.  If, for example, you've mirrored  Crossway's English Standard Version module, you are risking both prosecution and having Crossway request that Crosswire stop distributing the module.