[sword-devel] [sword-support] Video tutorials

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:01:14 MST 2012

Hi Barrie,

I've stopped using The SWORD Project for Windows (aka BibleCS) ever since I
replaced my Acer Aspire (WinXP) by a Toshiba Satellite (Win7 x64) in August
2010.

Next month, it'll be exactly four years since BibleCS was last updated.

The front-ends I currently have installed are Xiphos, Bible Destop and
xulsword (aka Holy Bible).

I don't have a smart phone - but if I did, I'd be hard pressed to choose
between an iPhone and an Android.
The latter would probably win.

David Haslam
Go Bible project leader