[sword-devel] Difficult Greek question

Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Thu Sep 22 06:01:27 MST 2011

Dear all,

My printed Strong's is a facsimile of the original Strong's Exhaustive
Concordance with dictionaries, it being the Thirty First printing, 1973,
of the First Edition, printed 1894, printed by Abingdon Press, Nashville.

My printed Strong's says 2992, not 2994.

2992 is LAOS, which makes sense for NIKOS + LAOS = NIKOLAOS, wheres 2994
is LAODIKEU/S, which has too many morphemes to be a good fit.

I have corrected my repository of Strong's Real Greek.  Please ask me
directly for a copy if you are interested.

Ulrik Sandborg-Petersen