[sword-devel] Fwd: win ce 6

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 8 09:41:04 MST 2011

On 08/09/11 14:06, Konstantin Maslyuk wrote:
> I  have  sent  you  privately  version of SwordReader compiled against
> Sword  1.6.2 with the fix and wm2003 support. Version from site really
> didn't work for me.
Thanks for that.  Have you ported the code to a free compiler suite?  I
still have a copy of Win XP on a spare drive that I can use in a
trayless caddy.  If I can build SwordReader, I'm willing to do a minimal
amount of maintenance to keep the project alive.  As I say, It's a good
little app and it would be sad to see it die for lack of a little bit of
attention.

I got the binaries you sent and will archive them with my SwordReader
stuff.  AFAIK, I still have write access to the SourceForge SwordReader
site, so I could upload any new stuff there.

God bless,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com