[sword-devel] Fwd: win ce 6

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Sep 8 05:31:27 MST 2011

if this one is working, maybe we should put it up somewhere, state that the application is only rudimentarily supported now and sort teh links on the application page www.crosswire.org/applications.jsp.

I would do the crosswire site changes as long as you can give me the necessary link locations.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------