[sword-devel] XML attribute delimiters in OSIS files?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 25 15:51:03 MST 2011

Do you mean they are using single-quotes for one and double-quotes for
the other? That's certainly bad style, at the least. I'm not sure
whether it is well-formed XML. Did you happen to try validating?

An example, as DM requests, would help in diagnosis. Also, some
elaboration on "output is incorrect" would aid.

I have a feeling, though, that our advice would be something along the
lines of "fix the XML" in any case, or "run it through a regularizing
pre-processor" of some sort.

--Chris