[sword-devel] XML attribute delimiters in OSIS files?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:36:40 MST 2011

We describe and normally expect that all XML attributes are to be delimited
by "quotation marks".

Am I correct in thinking that XML attributes delimited by 'apostrophes'
would not be parsed correctly by osis2mod?  i.e. Such attributes would be
ignored rather than processed.

Background: I just observed that some of the OSIS files hosted by *Myanmar
Bibles* have attributes delimited by apostrophes.

These files were "converted from TEX into OSIS by bibleTec2osis.pl " - so I
thereby conclude that the Perl script that was used by the Society contains
a significant software bug.

David