[sword-devel] EMTV text source URL is now unrelated

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:05:36 MST 2011

Yes,

I've fixed the RED letter issue as well.

I think that sword has the ability to display red letters so we should use
it, even when the source doesn’t have it.

Chris,

I e-mailed and talked to Paul directly and received permission to update and
resubmit back to sword for redistribution.

Also, I didn't even think of asking Paul for a word doc, what I did was the
long way as I think about it, I down loaded and saved the online text at
majoritytext.com to a text file and from there I converted it to osis.xml
then I purchased the 2011 EMTV version from Paul Esposito's LULU store in a
PDF format and then used Meld to update the text because the Web version is
old compared to the 2011 version. I guess that I wanted to support Paul so I
bought a copy.

So, I will e-mail Paul again and ask him for the LOGOS Bible in the original
format that he was using, Also while I'm at it I'll ask him for the 2011
EMTV NT version so you can have it as a backup, if need be I'll buy another
copy, their less than $25

He told me that he will not be updating the 2011 EMTV for a long time.

What format would you need for permission? Will my e-mail work or does it
need to be some kind of official document?

Troy P.