[sword-devel] EMTV text source URL is now unrelated

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 11 03:00:17 MST 2011

If you are updating the EMTV, did you get a new copy of the Word docs
from Paul Esposito? We didn't create the existing module from HTML files
on a website, which are slightly degraded from the original text of the
translation.

It would be great if we could also get an updated text of his OT
translation, so that we can distribute a complete LOGOS Bible. And, we
will also need permission to distribute the updated text (which I assume
you have if you got the text directly from the source).

--Chris