[sword-devel] Installing new/updated locales like we do for modules?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:04:29 MST 2011

Thanks for all the responses received so far.

It would seem that I have identified a real need, one that could be
translated [pun] into a set of specified user requirements for the install
managers and the various front-ends, as well as how we host front-end
localizations for each application.

May God bless each of you in your thinking and wisdom as you go about
starting to tackle these things.

How this works out under the constraints from Apple for iOS is something I
can safely leave to Nic [and his co-workers??]. Maybe it requires some
"outside the box" lateral thinking to overcome those obstacles.

Davod