[sword-devel] BREW Development?

Thu Jun 16 17:01:30 MST 2011

On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:18:57 PM Mike Hart wrote:
> ottom line, BREW is not an open system, and is not compatible with the
> business model Sword and GoBible operate under (free, Free, FREE.)

>From what I understand App Repos like the Apple App Store and the Android
Market are also not "open systems" and are technically not GPL compatible,
though I have been assuming we've been giving an understood license exception
to And Bible, Pocket Sword and probably now whatever Mac Sword's new name is
(escapes me off hand) so they can be distributed under their respective repos.
But I could be mistaken on that.