[sword-devel] av11n repo timeline?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jul 13 21:24:24 MST 2011

Heya team,

I'm wondering if there's any thoughts about when the av11n repo will be added to the MasterRepo.conf ?  :)
The reason is that I'm in the process of (trying to) wind down development for the next version of PocketSword (which mainly includes iPad support, along with other little things), and am wondering whether I should hard-code the adding of the av11n repo or if I should force a refresh of the list instead?  There's probably another 1.5 weeks until I've finished with this release, but I really want to give general access to the repo to ppl, without forcing them to have to manually add the repo themselves....  :)

Coolies, thank!  :)
ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword