[sword-devel] Russian russynodal

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:49:39 MST 2011

I have asked a Russian user to look at it and he and a Russian pastor think
it looks okay but he is going to give more feedback in 2 weeks.  Are the
differences documented anywhere so I can tell my contact of possible problem
areas to check?

I don't have (deliberately haven't enabled) detailed stats of users but I
can see a breakdown of by country/language - top 10 only.  Russian used to
be in the middle somewhere but now it has dropped off the bottom so I have
no record of Russian users.
One reason we appear to have lost users might be the dynamic nature apps are
installed/uninstalled on mobiles and mobiles upgraded fairly frequently
compared to pcs.

Martin