[sword-devel] Chromium OS and CrossWire?

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sat Jan 22 08:49:37 MST 2011

2011/1/19 Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>:
> How any of that ties in to Chromium OS, people who know more about the
> OS will have to tell me.

I think the good news here is that what you've learned about the
browser is applicable to to the OS. The OS underneath the browser
doesn't much matter, the whole idea is that the browser has been
upgraded from an app to the shell / window manager / THE THING.

I am following this discussion with some interest. I have been running
a bible website for some time (Turkish language) and have been toying
with the idea of making it available offline with a few HTML5-ish
stunts.

If I can also be of service to the greater community by helping on
similar projects I would like to keep in touch with whoever else is
interested.

Caleb