[sword-devel] OSIS links

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Jan 19 06:04:18 MST 2011

Apologies.

I must have grabbed an earlier version when I zipped stuff.

I did finish the tags and did use NBSP. but if normal spaces work, that is fine. And if lacking closures work then i will become a lot less panickity about validity ;-)

Wrt NBSP I think they will not work everywhere, while NBSP has a higher chance.

Peter
-------- Original-Nachricht --------