[sword-devel] Bibtex for modules

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Jan 14 11:17:39 MST 2011

This is an open source programme and while I am all for making life easy for people who want to switch from closed software, I see no reason to support deliberately crippled software.

Wrt the claim that Endnote is the market leader - the ongoing law suit suggests that this is is not a sustainable position long term and needs now shoring up with to my mind spurious suits. which in turn suggests we do not need to care for Endnote users.

Wrt the claim that no one at university is allowed to use anything other than Endnote - I am sure that universities using such bizarre restrictions will also not look too kindly at the use of CrossWire's software - so again, there is nothing left to worry.

Finally, reading through info on the ongoing lawsuite - i do not think that we really want to support ens format, lest we want to lay ourselves open to further spurious law suits.

Regards

Peter