[sword-devel] Per Project news: - was Re: CrossWire news

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 06:31:25 MST 2011

Vary the following:
http://www.crosswire.org/pages/crossnewstest.jsp?project='&class=2&percat=3&maxRes=6

org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBSQLException: GDS Exception. 335544569. Dynamic SQL
Error SQL error code = -104 Unexpected end of command - line 1, column 379

Other than that (and a number of variations on it), it seems to work (i.e.
for validly constructed URLs it works).

God Bless,
Ben
Multitudes, multitudes,