[sword-devel] New greenhopper plugin & Jira notifications

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:28:39 MST 2011

Chris,

I could not see any "Administration" menu when I logged in to JIRA.

Navigating JIRA takes a bit of getting used to, so maybe it's just me.
On the other hand, could it be that only users who have Admin privilege can
see such a menu????

If you can point me in the right direction, perhaps by means of a
screenshot, that would help a lot.

David

PS.  I did get an abundance of emails following DM's flurry of activity on
BD.