[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 27 16:21:34 MST 2011

On the Mac it downloaded as bible.xml using chrome. I renamed that to bible.zip and double clicked that to get bible, to which I added the .xml extension. On the Mac it is the OS that handles the "unpacking."

This happens all the time on the Mac and I am used to it.

It probably is tied w the mime type that the server provides for the download in the http header. Curl ignores that.

Cent from my fone so theer mite be tipos. ;)