[sword-devel] Support for vision impaired users?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 6 21:37:36 MST 2011

Bible Desktop on Windows will use the user's theme. I think it properly handles High Contrast, but I'm not sure. I haven't tried it in ages.

Within BD, the application font can be chosen and set to any size.

On the Mac, it can also read the text using VoiceOver. The user has to select the text to get it to be read.

-- DM