[sword-devel] Strong numbers larger that 5624

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 01:55:09 MST 2011

On 04/08/11 09:00, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> The G5656 has
> a) no word associated with it in the TR text and
> b) does not actually seem to have any meaning in our dictionaries,

Ok, I am answering myself here.

5656 is a StrongsMorph morphology code.

There are two morphology systems which we use for our various texts. The
Robinson one is the one more well known as we have a definitions module.
The StrongMorph is the other one.

Does anyone have access to the definitions for the StrongMorph system?
I would be very grateful for access to one

Which leaves the TR badly marked up. Someone interested might want to
mark it so that StrongMorphs are kept separately and are linked with a
definitions module.

Peter