[sword-devel] Problems to build SVN sword with clucene-core clucene-core-2.3.3.4-1

Stephan Tetzel stephan.tetzel at online.de
Tue Aug 2 06:36:32 MST 2011

> reading the log it appears your clucene is too old?

I'm using the latest version 2.3.3.4
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/clucene/)

I've alsoo tried to build clucene 0.9.21b but get this error:

checking whether arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ supports static const
definitions in classes... configure: error: Cannot figure out how to
write static consts in classes. Check the m4 script or upgrade your compiler

Seems to be a problem with arm-none-linux-gnueabi-g++ (I don't have
problems with the "normal" g++).

Stephan