[sword-devel] V11n validation (was Re: Change to Synodal verse system)

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:30:50 MST 2011

Hi Chris,

You'll be pleased to know that I didn't consciously remove any verse tags
from the excerpted Ukrainian passage tagged as Psalms 114:8:

It was done with no CL options, just using
diatheke -b Ukrainian -k "Gen - Rev"
and pasting from the above line in the captured output.

Yet if we have access to one or more competent Ukrainian speakers, each in
possession of printed copy of the Ivan Ogienko Ukrainian Bible, 1930, we
stand a decent chance to reversify what we inherited digitally from the
Unbound Bible project.

I have two such contacts, maybe more.

Moreover, Google translate includes support for Ukrainian, so we can
cross-check against meanings.

David