[sword-devel] KJV vs Russian Synodal versification comparison

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:21:55 MST 2011

Andy,

Not pretending this is a complete list, but at present BibleTime
supports all the versifications that SWORD understand. Xiphos
partially understands them and support is in the works, but at present
it only has full support for the KJV versification. The SWORD Project
for Windows (I believe) supports them, as does SWORDweb. BibleDesktop
only supports KJV. I have no knowledge of BPBible's support. GoBible,
I believe, only supports KJV as well.  Other mobile frontends: I am
not aware of their status.

--Greg