[sword-devel] Managing Bible translation

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 06:30:34 MST 2010

Hi Mattias,

I do not have strong opinions on this.  However, the last place I have seen
similar things discussed was the Open Scriptures group (
http://groups.google.com/group/open-scriptures).  I am not sure whether it
was merely discussion of ideas to work or whether anything was implemented,
but youmay want to ask around there (apart from anything else, I think that
list attracts more people interested in texts and translations and data
generally, while this list attracts more people interested in software and
particularly SWORD software).

Jon