[sword-devel] Applications

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Oct 7 08:38:21 MST 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 17:23 +0400, Konstantin Maslyuk wrote:
> I  cant decide is SwordReader deprecated or not it isn't developed for
> a  years,  my  last patch for it was for a year ago.

I'm still using it, but my old Windows Mobile pocket PC is getting a bit
tired, and I certainly won't think about anything running Windows
mobile.  I think WM is gradually going out of favour.  I wouldn't yet
say SwordReader is deprecated, but I do think it's slowly going into
oblivion along with the OS.

God bless,		Barry.
--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.