[sword-devel] Making module and conf file

Robert Hunt hunt.robertj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 02:11:51 MST 2010

Once I fixed my mistake, I used the Xiphos Module Manager to install
from a local folder. I pointed it to the folder containing my mods.d and
modules folders and it installed correctly this time. (This is where I
would have expected some helpful error message previously when the conf
file had a mistake.)

So if I want to distribute the compressed module from my own server, I
simply copy those two folders (mods.d and modules) to the correct server
location? Or do I have to zip them like Nic's diagram implied?

I expect you would have told me if this is the wrong place to ask these
kinds of questions???

Thanks for your patience,
Robert.