[sword-devel] What is a Sword module?

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 5 03:29:00 MST 2010

On 11/04/2010 08:47 PM, Robert Hunt wrote:
> Looking at http://crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page (and elsewhere), I
> don't see any documentation for the Sword module format. Is it
> documented anywhere other than in the code or by dissecting a module?
>
> Robert.
Robert,

I've read your post differently than others.  Are you looking for how to
make a new module?  If so, the answers are quite different from those
that you've gotten so far.

The basic story is that it depends to some degree on what type of module
you want to make (Bible, Commentary, GenBook, Dictionary).  This will
decide the possible file formats that you could use.

If this is actually what you're trying to ask, please let us know what
type of module you'd like to make and what type of source you're
starting with.

In Him,
Brian