[sword-devel] subsection references -- OSIS equivalent of ThML #anchor?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 10:43:51 MST 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:02:07 -0400
> Von: Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org>
> An: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Betreff: Re: [sword-devel] subsection references -- OSIS equivalent of ThML	#anchor?

> "Peter von Kaehne" <refdoc at gmx.net> writes:
> > The scheme seems to support this:
> > section 15.3
> >  15.3. Sub-identifiers
> >  Translations also often split verses into parts, provided labels such
> >  as ‘a’ and ‘b’ for the separate parts.  Encoders may freely add
> >  sub-identifiers below the lowest standardized level. They are set off
> >  from the standardized portion by the character ‘!’. For example:
> >  Rev.2.20!b
>
> Wow, that's pretty much exactly what I was wanting to find.  The choice
> to use `!' in OSIS -vs- `#' in ThML is inconsequential, though it might
> be nice if the references coming out of the XYZhtmlhref would substitute
> appropriately.

Great!

With regard GenBooks and dictionaries - I really do not think there is much new to devise. Essentially at the creation of a module things need osisIDs - the finer grained the better and then they should be addressable via OsisRefs - at least from OSIS POV. Whether the engine plays ball is a matter I am not sure and can not test here anyway.

The problem is that I am not aware of any good Osis based genbook modules. Most seem to be some hacked together stuff with HTML instead of structure strewn in - at least at any level lower than chapter.

I am in the process of creating some books and maybe I can try out
something with internal referencing in this way.

Peter

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser