[sword-devel] subsection references -- OSIS equivalent of ThML #anchor?

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Mar 19 07:35:13 MST 2010

Jonathan Morgan <jonmmorgan at gmail.com> writes:
> I would support the use of links to arbitrary points in an OSIS / ThML
> document, especially if modules where it made sense used it.

This is a circumstance where I wish I could distribute my own NET
modules.  They are more true to bible.org's own original display than
the current, official modules, and this sort of internal referencing in
naturally paired modules makes perfect sense.  Mine also provide some
other nice features beyond that, such as auto-detected xref links as
well as links to Josephus and NET's maps.  But my modules are ThML in
order to use sword:// linkages generally (for Josephus and maps) and to
be able to use #anchors.

Alas, distribution of these is not within the rules of the road in question.