[sword-devel] Windows Binaries / MacOSX Binaries

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 16 00:41:14 MST 2010

Might I ask a favor of one of the teams who has a current working
Windows or MacOSX build of libsword...

Would it be possible for you to provide a binary of
sword/bindings/omniorb/server (and any external dependencies; static
build would be great if possible)?

This would require you to install the omniorb package and might not be
easy on your platform.

I'm looking for a full featured libsword build including both clucene
and ICU.

Binaries for these platforms are widely deployable, so it would be nice
to post these.

If we can get these, I can build a nice, zipped up, ready to run package
of SWORDWeb for Windows or MacOSX servers.

Thanks for the time you might spend on this!

Troy