[sword-devel] Solved for me - was : osis2mod bug

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jan 28 03:32:18 MST 2010

> Von: David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk>

> Windows error reporting can be disabled, as described, but the point I was
> perhaps not making clearly enough is that it must be only certain types of
> error in osis2mod.exe that triggered the error reporting at the OS level.
>
> Only 10% of the books in the Tedim OSIS files led to such a condition.

Presumably the faults are (at least in parts) the same as those causing segfaults on Linux. Basically internally unhandled exceptions leading to a crash and whatever the OS has to offer in further error handling

I will forward you a test file tonight to check out the error which caused my segfault.

Peter

--
Nur noch bis 31.01.2010: DSL-Komplettpaket für 16,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02