[sword-devel] cross references

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 12 14:43:34 MST 2010

How should crossreferences be included?

The text I have has a separate x-ref document which I will merge in one
way or another with the actual text.

There are no markers right now in the text, but words are marked up as
"keywords" and in the x-ref file these words are quoted again.

The obvious solution would be to use this with the OSIS markup of
<catchWord> to link the reference and the keyword. Should this be done
with a single massive note and all "catchwords" per verse:

</note>

or with each a note per keyword?

Thanks

Peter