[sword-devel] OSIS variants

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Thu Jan 7 16:59:26 MST 2010

Troy,

With a hint from David Troidl, I see now that on p. 82 of the OSIS
manual the rdg element can contain w elements. I suppose the markup
could look like this:

<rdg type="alternate" subType="x-ketiv"><w
lemma="strong:H0318">הוצא</w></rdg><rdg type="alternate"

Would that link the two sufficiently? I am guessing a bit on the subType
attribute. I suppose it could be x-1 and x-2, with x-1 defined as Ketiv
and x-2 defined as Qere.

Anyway, that's as far as I've gotten.

Daniel