[sword-devel] Front end compatibility to aV11N (all frontends please)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 02:51:01 MST 2010

I would prefer to see the OLD repo not part of the master list.  Those frontends that don't support av11n can explicitly add OLD to their download manager. They will need to explicitly do something in their download managers in order to not let their users download av11n modules anyway (or do something to prevent breakage if they do download those modules!)...

Just my thoughts and preference... :)

Thanks, ybic
    nic... :)