[sword-devel] Front end compatibility to aV11N (all frontends please)

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 11 01:46:41 MST 2010

On 11/08/10 09:26, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> We have not fully thought things through and certainly not started any
> work on that either, so suggestions and thoughts are more than welcome.

So to clarify, our discussion resulted preliminarily in something like this:

OLD : The last copy of each module following updates in MAIN

MAIN: The working copy of each module. New modules get directly
published here unless any there are new "strange" features. Ordinary
updates, corrections go here too. Appropriate aV11N is used.

BETA: Updates with significant changes go here, until thoroughly tested.

EXPERIMENTAL: Stuff which is unlikely to be fully supported by a
significant number of frontends or meant for fooling around etc will go
here.

OLD, MAIN and BETA will be published along with XIPHOS and NET via the
module manager's auto-update, while EXPERIMENTAL will remain in hiding.

Peter