[sword-devel] BlackBerry Pearl

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Apr 19 08:36:35 MST 2010

I had a blackberry curve - a horrible piece of equipment where I could never get GoBible to work. Or in fact any J2ME application.

The reason i was told was a problem with the J2ME install - when you start up the phone the first time you get asked(pushed) towards uninstalling "superfluous" language files. I did just that. It seemed to be the done thing.

Once done though J2ME is buggered, terminally so.

The only recovery is apparently a re-flash with original software.

Could this play a role here too?

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------