[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: The Lexham English Bible (module LEB)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Apr 16 23:33:01 MST 2010

My philosophy on bug reports/tracking:

Bug "trackers" where bugs are not in fact _tracked_ are worse than
useless because they give an impression of an expectation of a result
that is never seen.

Once more, sorry, but...I'm not buying it.  I /understand/ Troy's
perspective on this, but I don't /share/ it.  Bug trackers have value
_iff_ there is a concrete expectation that a report will result in a
fix.  I genuinely don't have that expectation.

Those who think the tracker has value should use it; those who don't,
won't.  Ergo, those who think a bug should be reported should report it.

That's all.