[sword-devel] "Known bad, do not test" modules in Beta

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 2 11:34:22 MST 2010

Are you getting bug reports for them? What sorts of complaints are they
getting?

I might mis-remember the problems with them, but I thought they were
actually fairly usable and functional. Their main issue is that some of
them are in TEI P4, which we no longer intend to target as a markup
format (since we're going with TEI P5).

--Chris