[sword-devel] a new source for modules?

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 06:05:55 MST 2009

There are some quite fascinating Bibles and Bible related texts available
from Project Gutenberg.
For example, they have several different editions of the Spanish Reina
Valera.
1602, 1858, 1862, 1865, 1909.

For anyone who has read "The Bible in Spain" by George Henry Borrow, this
item may be of special interest,
Bible. N.T. Luke. Romany; Translator Borrow, George Henry, 1803-1881 ; Title
Embéo e Majaró Lucas.

They also have Title Il Vanzeli di Mateo ; Alternate Title Gospel of Matthew
; Language Friulian.
cf.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friulian_language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friulian_language

- David