[sword-devel] website translation

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:52:56 MST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 04:48, Chris Little wrote:

> Is this a useful addition or a bad idea? If the former, I can work on expanding it to work with the rest of the site.

Call it a tossup. It is better than nothing, but the translations are
as often incredibly bad, as they  are roughly accurate.

_Google Translate_ is slightly better than most of the free site
translation tools, because the translations are based on alleged human
translations of similar sentences, phrases, and groups of words.

jonathon