[sword-devel] website translation

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Oct 21 21:48:49 MST 2009

I'd like some feedback on the website translation widget I just added to
  http://crosswire.org/sword/. It's located at the bottom of the left
margin, and is powered by Google Translate, as it says.

Based on the languages I can read, the results are about what you'd
expect: decent and better than nothing, but with errors. For example,
"Strong's words" is interpreted as "strong words" (presumably the
opposite of weak words).

Is this a useful addition or a bad idea? If the former, I can work on
expanding it to work with the rest of the site.

If anyone wants to add Google Translate to their sites, the details are
at http://translate.google.com/translate_tools.

--Chris