[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.99

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 07:41:15 MST 2009

Troy,

There seems to be a problem with Install Manager.

It indicated that these three beta modules were more recent than what I had
installed.

[AraSVD]
[Tisch]
[WEB]

Therefore I installed all three, yet afterwards, these three modules were
still displayed in the left hand pane for CrossWire beta, still with the
"updated icon".

Hope you can fix this.

David Haslam