[sword-devel] KJV Beta issue

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:15:44 MST 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Ben Morgan<benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> BPBible 0.4.4 currently displays a pilcrow without a space after it, as that
> is what is in the text.
> BPBible 0.5 will turn these into paragraphs, as that is what they represent.

This should DEFINITELY be an option, as they don't actually represent
paragraphs.  They represent printed Pilcrow characters in the KJV
text, not paragraphs.  The reader should understand they indicate the
beginning of a conceptual paragraph according to the translators'
intentions, but they do not actually represent paragraphs in the
printed text.

--Greg