[sword-devel] CD ISO Updates

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Jan 15 14:46:59 MST 2009

Dear Manfred,

Maybe we just have a really old version of MacSword on the CD.  Here is
the current README:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/latest/README.mac

Actually, I don't even see a .dmg file for MacSword any longer, as the
README mentions.  It looks like it is exploded to MacSword.app now?
When I tried to help a friend install MacSword from the CD a while back,
I had trouble even opening the README.mac file.  Is it because of the
extension?  Anyway, here is the root of the CD:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/latest/

I would appreciate your suggestions.  I believe you should have write
access to ~sword/ftp/iso/latest/

	-Troy.