[sword-devel] SWORD ICU question

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:24:35 MST 2009

So I was noticing in Troy's comments his mention of building SWORD
source with sword-icu in a parallel directory.  Is that still
necessary?  I built the Visual Studio 1.5.11 version of SWORD in the
DEBUG with ICU target, not having sword-icu on my machine at all, and
it seemed to have compiled without any issue.  Is sword-icu
incorporated into the source of SWORD when the release tarball is
made, or is it still necessary to have sword-icu in a parallel
directory for the VS makefiles to properly link that in?

--Greg