[sword-devel] Getting rid of BibleCS (BT for windows)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:46:11 MST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Eeli Kaikkonen
<eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> Quoting Geoffrey W Hasstings <geoffreyhastings at juno.com>:
>
>> Do you have an idea when it will be available for test on windows vista.
>>

> Greg H said he could do it Sunday evening. There exists already one package
> but the icons don't work and it crashes too much. We hope these will be
> fixed in the next package.

As yet, though, I haven't heard of anyone testing it on Vista other
than my development box.  You can try the installer in your Vista box
and tell us if the icons exist for you or not -- that might help us
understand the nature of the problem better.  But the next version
should be up tomorrow, along with a development .zip file for people
to try building it from source themselves, if they insist. =)

--Greg